|Conditions of employment：
1. Associate degree or above in architecture, mechanical design or civil engineering construction;
2, skilled use of AutoCAD, 3Dmax, SolidWorks and other related software is preferred;
3, active, hard-working, self-motivated and responsible;
4. It is preferred to have relevant internship experience such as architectural design institute and steel structure;
5, better spoken English expression level is preferred.
Gender requirements: Male
Academic requirements: Specialist and above
Professional Experience: Fresh Graduates
1. Responsible for design work related to curtain wall bidding, construction, processing plans, as-built drawings, etc.
2. Responsible for the related tasks such as the planning and planning of curtain wall design, tracking, and construction site coordination;
3. Responsible for related work such as design documents, technical exchanges, and technical change letters;
4, complete the relevant work of the leadership arrangements.
Note: If you create a new position, please provide a job description.